BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

El Salvador: Signing off.


I had been with SGSP for more or less a year and a month now. El Salvador has been my team ever since, under the supervision of TL Dann. The whole production floor is divided into several bays where teams under the same cluster have some sort of area of responsibility and ES is positioned in the Latin American bay. They are the people and faces i get to hang out with every single day that i go to work. The very same TL i report to every now and then. And now, things will never be the same again.


Now everyone in the office knows I am not that fond with my team. Most of the time, I hang out with different sets of people other than my own team. Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against them. Like I always say, some people just don't share the same wavelength. Individual differences. You see, most of them are boys and I am not particularly good with getting along with boys -- boys that like girls, that is. Though I had Jean, the closest gal i had in the team, I just didn't learn how to get along that much with the rest of them. There was also Mich (who was almost my best bud) who turned out to be a bigtime scammer.

I love TL Dann. Though we had clashes (being the cranky old guy that he is and the impervious obnoxious gay bitch that i am), we learned to get along well during these past few weeks. I learned to see how really great a guy he is. I hope he gets well with his new team and I wish nothing but the best for him.

And now, I have to adjust to a new environment by May. Though not totally (duh?! i would still be working under the same company), i would have to adjust myself to a new team, new set of rules, new supervisors, and a new schedule. For me, work schedules dictate my life. I would have to adjust all other activities with it. Even at this point, it's already giving me the headaches. But life always has it's surprises. Who knows what those changes would bring? I might even find a hot hook up in my new team or bay. Or my new sched would allow me to do more other things etc.. Though I may be anxious, I am anxious in a good way. Change is good. It just depends on how we deal with it.



0 comments: