BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The first is always the sweetest.


This is my first entry to this blog. I was inspired by my dear bestfriend marvus and my long time crush ron errol. So instead of lashing all out on my FB account i might as well pour all my thoughts here. Here, I can say anything under the sun. I can post anything without other people complaining about messing up with their stupid pages. Here, everything is all about me. It would be like telling stories to myself and getting a hold of my most intimate thoughts. Alas! My very own, personal scrapbook.

So what about me? Unlike most people, I enjoy talking about myself. It's not like I'm self-centered or narcissistic. It's just that if I have one good story to tell, that would be no less than my own meandering experience.

I talk a lot. I laugh a lot. and I bitch a lot. Probably one of the things that i do most on my spare time is that i try to think how other people think. Just trying to figure out how they would react on certain things as compared to what they or i should have done if I were on their shoes. And that's where the bitchin sets in. You see, not all people are made perfect. But not all are made imbecile either. We all have choices -- choices that can either be good or bad for us. There are some things that we have no control. But we have control on far more other things. If you are fat because you have a metabolic disorder, you are off the hook. But if you are fat, smelly and uncivilized, you should be scared. The words of the mind are far more lethal than the spoken ones. Now who's meaner? is it the one who thinks of such mean things which are actually mere reflections of what is seen outside; or is it the other for letting his self become such and subject his self into such ridicule?

Another thing is that, I believe in redeeming quality. Everyone has a chance of being good at something. Like for example, most comedians are ugly. But they are so good at making people laugh that people like them inspite of how they look. Or some may be born lame (ie, personality-wise) but they could either be a super genius, one hell of a goodlooking guy, or immaculately good person. They may be boring, but at least they're not single. And then there are those that (which if according to this postulate i made) I can't figure out how the hell ever existed.

Don't get me wrong. Things might sound nasty but if you'll come to think of it, sure enough you'll know I have a point. I'm not the smartest guy in school. Neither am I that good looking. I'm just a simple guy. Simple but not ordinary. I always say, "I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one." hence I'm a bitch according to Meredith Brooks. I'm a guy and a girl rolled into one physical body. I'm a dancer. I'm a singer. I'm a party animal. I'm a spiritual person. I'm friendly and nice. But I'm feisty and fierce. I'm sweet but I'm compelling. I am artistic and creative. I love books. I love music. I flunked math. I'm bad with relationships. I am predictably unpredictable. I might suck at a lot of other things, but it is with my complexity that i redeem my self. My diversity is my redeeming quality.

Well, maybe that would be all for now. I just gave out a piece of my mind just so you would have a track of how i think and an idea of what to expect here. I know you might think there would be a lot of bitchin and nasty stuffs goin on around here but no. I will want this blog to be a positive one. Some posts might sound mean but i'll make sure it's funny and not like MEAN blown out of proportion. Someday i would have to go back and read through all the stuffs i will have here. I wouldn't want to think that i had been nothing more than a talk shit. This is the first ever blogsite i have. The first pensieve i will have for all the thoughts my mind cannot contain. And just like most of the firsts i had in life, I want this one to be special. God bless and more power to heyitsjace.blogspot.com

0 comments: